Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Feb 9 12 3:03 AM

They claimed to have a dead BF. Turned out to be a costume filled with road kill. I'm sure you've seen the BF in the freezer. That's them

Live forever or die trying

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

paulgt3

Field Associate

#24 [url]

Feb 10 12 12:05 PM

They claim that they had the body and then the govt came and confiscated the body.
they were stuck with having to get a suit and roadkill. Now I dont see these boys as
rocketscientists but that does check out with some other stories I have heard before.

But on the bright scale, that goes like this:
Black
Really dim
somewatt dim
Dim
Dull
less dull
somewatt lit
lit
getting bright
bright
really bright
solid white.

I would rank them between really dim and somwatt dim

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Feb 10 12 6:45 PM

The thing that gets me with these guys, is they now claim to be the best Bigfoot Trackers in the world. Check him out on youtube. "rdyer678" youtube account. In one vid he swears Steve Kulls was complisate in the hoax, and in the next he is apologizing and saying he doesn't know why he said that. Then he has a few vids talking about the hoax, and he claims it is, then it isn't, then it's a govt. coverup. I am a patient and considerate person with an open mind, But I have a tough time with people like this guy. He is a lier and a cheat and a very bad person IMHO. I can't imagine who would invest in a proven hoaxer when there are so many real researches out there.

Quote    Reply   

Azcro Alex

Field Admiral of Operations

#27 [url]

Feb 11 12 11:47 AM

The thing that gets me with these guys, is they now claim to be the best Bigfoot Trackers in the world.

-hardsaynotknowin

HAHA, that's funny in it self, but it's not a new statement?  They have always claimed to be the Best Bigfoot Trackers in the world...  I have always countered that by saying that the word "BEST" really means "As Good AS", it does not mean "BETTER THAN".  Now is Rick smart enough to know the difference?  Most would say NO, I'm not so sure. 

Check him out on youtube. "rdyer678" youtube account. In one vid he swears Steve Kulls was complisate in the hoax, and in the next he is apologizing and saying he doesn't know why he said that.

-hardsaynotknowin

Well that is new for Rick, I don't know if he has backtracked like that too often...  However this is why he did that I believe, (Without looking at the exact timeline of recent events).

Steve Recently had contacted Matt Whitton and from what I hear Whitton basically called Rick a lair and said he was incorrect on numerous statements.  I'm friends and in contact with Steve on and off.  I would love to get Rick posting here and telling us first hand his side of the story.  I would also invite Matt Whitton on anyone else that is part of the story.  I know most of the players in this.  This story just keeps growing legs and won't go away.

Then he has a few vids talking about the hoax, and he claims it is, then it isn't, then it's a govt. coverup. I am a patient and considerate person with an open mind, But I have a tough time with people like this guy. He is a lier and a cheat and a very bad person IMHO. I can't imagine who would invest in a proven hoaxer when there are so many real researches out there.

-hardsaynotknowin

I have to agree and even carry that over to Tom Biscardi.

What is interesting to note, that while the Dynamic Duo (with who ever is playing Robin),  Seems to be in dire straights and very desperate for attention.  Tom Biscardi keeps on going with what seems like for sure new investors, and new people taking a chance on ruining their name by linking up with him.  Like John L Johnsen, and Scott Marlowe, not only are both respected in the field, they both know me first hand and have said disparaging things about Biscardi in the past to me personally.  But when giving the chance to possible make $$$$, and get their face in print they jumped at it.  It's funny how  Biscardi can make people forget their morals so quickly.

Both are my friends, I respect both.  In the past I have looked to Scott for advice on numerous occasions and spoke to him for many hours.  John I have been out in the field with (He funded KY in 2011).  However my relationship with both is stranded right now due to the fact that I tell them how I feel about their relationship with Tom Biscardi at every giving chance both privately and publicly.  As in the past I speak my mind and say what I want...  It's just me that isn't changing...  It has worked out so far.

John recently made a disparaging remark about one of Vic's videos.  Basically he was saying that because it had what I call a "JOHN MADDEN CIRCLE- BOOM!!!" in it, it was a fake.  The word he used was Illusion.  When he repeated it I asked him if his recent birthday was getting to hm and age was making him REPEAT...  I was making a joke because I was about to spank him...  He didn't understand, he seemed to get more upset about the joke about his age, then what I had said about his morals and choices in his associations?

We had both recently had birthdays and he pointed out that I was not much younger then he???????????  LOL, it was a joke...  Which others had to point out to him...

Any ways I showed him links of where Tom Biscardi not only used Photos from others with Circles in those photos, but had on occasion when the moment suited him, claimed those photos as his own, and did it in print...  I know he did it because I was there!  When he told the reporter from White Mountain News that the photo was his, he then looked to me, Rob Price, and Javabob and winked...

I was with them in 2009, Tom was putting on a showing of Anatomy of a Bigfoot hoax, on the Reservation.  He felt it was OK to show it out of pocket on the reservation (and maybe screw his investors) before it's release because any contracts he had where US contracts and not valid on the reservation?  He also said it probably wasn't legal, but did it anyways...  So that's the way this man thinks it's very similar to the way Dyer thinks...  This was to make a couple thousand $$ charging people to see it??????  He gave some to the Reservation, but if it was truly to help the reservation he would have gave it all to them, so it was simply to make CASH!

The photo in question was handed to him by Tommy AP, who was with us for a time but had left due to not wanting to sign a release, but had forgot his photo...  At that point in time, I don't even think he had granted Tom permission to use the photo at all, let alone say it was his own.  The photo in question is on Toms site now, correctly credited to BIGFOOTWEST, which is TommyAP's former website.  However on the trip in question, it was said to come off a Stealth cam on a tree next to my truck...  The night Rob and I camped out...  Oh, yes, only Rob and I ever spent a night in the field on that expedition...  Bob, Tom, TommyAP, and Steve Dismore slept only in the hotel...  That's the kind of expeditions this guy runs...  I think either John L or Scott said it was OK to sleep in hotels on expedition??????????  WHAT????????  What I have done in the past and what I have done on both Expedition with Tom and with John L, was have a hotel room on stand by for showers.  However most times when I or say Mitch are out in the field that's not really even possibly.  I don't think you could have a real clear picture of the area from a hotel room, sorry...  If you say you can, then you are a city person and not an outdoorsmen...  BTW: Steve wanted to stay in the field with us, but Tom and Bob didn't want him to, because then they wouldn't have him to carry equipment and be there go-for...

This was the first time I was in the field with  Tom, it was on that trip that I came to the conclusion that he was probably in on the GA Hoax, and from that point on, I was trying to prove that point.  Shortly there after I used the first chance/excuse I could to call Steve Kulls and introduce myself.  We have been friendly ever since.  Some time after we met we made a mutual agreement I would help Steve by giving him information if I got anything, and he would do the same.  He also personally coached me up on exactly what he had found out up to that point too.  I only had SFBI's side of the story really, although most of it did have holes.  At least enough holes so the smell of the fish was coming out.... 

I don't think anyone besides maybe Javabob, had a more intimate look into the man Tom Biscardi then I.  He calls allot of people SON, and allot call him POP, as I did, but I was included on his group emails to both his family and his business partners/investors at time (Something by the way I'm sure he regrets now).  I was there when he formed the newest of his LLC's BigfootLives, the only real reason to do this would to be to call it a separate business venture, and thus separate it from SFBI...  Thus separating his investors from their profits...   It's also what one would do if they are planning on and have run POSY SCAMS in the past. 

Well there's an update for the new people, and something to get you thinking and talking.  I made some very disparaging remarks about Rick and Matt, so it probably won't be me that brings them on board here.  But you know I will try... 

To know the enemy, you must understand the enemy, that is why essentially you keep your friends close, but your enemies closer...

Alex Hearn The Arizona Cryptozoological Research Organization www.azcro.net Alex@AZCRO.NET AZCRO NEWS TV : www.mogulus.com/azcronews AZCRO FORUM

Quote    Reply   

Azcro Alex

#28 [url]

Feb 11 12 12:03 PM

We have to, I don't have a table.  [image]
You need to see my bones. 
Speaking of bones.  Have you talked to Rich lately?  I have not heard from  him about the bones I sent him.  Perhaps, this is good  news.  If it was cow, elk, deer, horse, mule, bear etc it would be easy to ID. 

-thedesertrat

Geez, Mitch I seemed to forget the you sent Rich, some bones, did you ever hear back?

Alex Hearn The Arizona Cryptozoological Research Organization www.azcro.net Alex@AZCRO.NET AZCRO NEWS TV : www.mogulus.com/azcronews AZCRO FORUM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#29 [url]

Feb 11 12 4:42 PM

Awesome story Alex. I guarentee you me or anyone else will never get Dyer on this forum. He even has comments disabled for all his video uploads. It's not like me, but I truly wish him nothing but the worst.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Feb 11 12 6:05 PM

I liked the part where they thought it ok to go back to the hotel room at night!! Hows that going to work?

And H,

"It's not like me, but I truly wish him nothing but the worst." 

You're mean lol!!  

On a serious note though this Dyer bloke does deserve it, i watched his ramblings on Youtube, he needs to make up his mind on what side of the fence he stands if you ask me.

Honest hardworking people who go out of their way and have to fork out out of their own pocket (most of the time) to try and gain valuable evidence that these hominids exist, and then you get these twats  who think it funny to hoax footprints, bodies, photos  and videos just so they can make a couple of pounds, sorry dollars! and throw the whole cryptozoological world into an uproar, and makes honest researchers work less credible.

Isnt there a Bigfoot trap in Northern California? If so we should stick them all in there!!

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#32 [url]

Jul 12 13 10:34 AM

I mostly ignore his stuff and comments about him.  I am really too busy to track anybody or their work mostly because I want to find out for my self and not be influenced by any others proposed findings.  In fact, lots of people ask me about him and other prolific researchers and I have to tell them I really don't know.  But, I will say this, if anyone had a bigfoot body, it would have been presented by now.

I have developed contingency plans for if I did find a dead bigfoot (because I won't kill one unless it is self defense).  Basically, I would get everyone involved from the get-go.  I would have the Sheriff's department, the Forest Service, and the local news.  I would also have every person I could think of be there too--just to keep everybody honest.  I would have them all meet at a central point, and then take them all to where the body was found/located.  This way no one gets to confiscate the body with out the others knowing about it, and there would be too many witnesses to shut them all up. 

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   

nikster999

Field Lieutenant

#33 [url]

Jul 12 13 3:17 PM

I agree with you on how you should show the body. I would do it the same way. I have found that many researchers think there are two different kinds of Sasquatch species. A meaner more animalistic red eyed version and a gray eyed more intelligent version. What is your feelings on this Mitch, being that you've studied them for so long. And which do you think we have in AZ?

Quote    Reply   

nikster999

Field Lieutenant

#34 [url]

Jul 12 13 3:24 PM

I have followed the entire Dyer fiasco. If he had the body surely he would have showed it by now, but he can be quit convincing about things. Overall I don't think he's a very honest person. In his latest rant he stated he was going to kill any Bigfoot he sees. Horrible.

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#35 [url]

Jul 13 13 5:24 AM

I do believe they come in a variety of temperments.  And some could be just having a bad day/week/month depending on how they feel.  I know I can be quite a bear when I am not feeling too well or something has upset me.  Other days, I am quite nice.  So I think it would depend on the circumstances.  Are they getting enough to eat?  Are they feeling ill? Depressed? Stupid humans won't leave them alone?  Mating problems?  So many factors could influence their attitude, and we are trying to judge them from the snap shot when we observe from the few monents we see them. 

Generally speaking when ever we have an encounter, it could be quite distressing for them and they may react differently.  It could mean they feel threatened or depressed because they now have to find a new place to hang out.  I can remember when I cracked a tooth and it was going to be a couple of days before the dentist could fix it.  I was ready to destroy the world until that novacane took hold

As far as temperment goes due to species, I don't have that much data.  That would be like trying to compare our nationalities tempers.  Are Chinese different than Africans, or English?  Don't know.  However, topography or location might have more to do with it.  Which might be associated with abundance of food, water, and other Sasquatches. 

I would say we don't have enough data as of yet to determine attitudes or temperment.  This is why we need to get past trying to prove their existence and start using the clues to start figuring these kinds of things out.  In my area, I believe there are three clans.  One is very shy and easy going.  The second clan is not so shy and they will even trade items or leave clues they have been in your camp.  The third clan is what I call the meat eaters.  They don't want to be seen, and they don't like humans.  I have only been able to get an idea as to where each clan calls home.  But I have not yet figured out if they are all the same color, size or "nationality". 

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#36 [url]

Jul 13 13 5:33 AM

He dosen't deserve to be called a Bigfoot hunter, researcher, or anything else with that kind of an attitude.  Of course, it could all be just a grab at fame or noteriety.  He does make money from this, or he wouldn't be doing it. 

HOWEVER, If his claim is serious, he could find himself in some very bad predicuments.  In his lust for killing a sasquatch, he could mistake another biped (survivalist, camper, hunter, fisher, hiker) and kill them.  In that case, he would eliminate himself from the bigfoot world and go to jail. 

The second way he might get into trouble is breaking the law.  IF bigfoot is a hybrid human, then they will be protected by law and producing a body will mean he will face murder charges.  Of course the body will be completely tested to make sure it is not human in any way.  Or, he may be arrested for hunting/killing without a permit.  Most people don't realize it, but it is illegal to take a primate in most states without a special permit.  He could be arrested for poaching or some other hunting violation,especially if he does not have a hunting licence. 

I am just glad he is not in my state.  And of course, that is why I am very protective about my precise locations of research.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help