Remove this ad

thedesertrat

Field Admiral of Operations

#1423 [url]

Aug 7 13 6:49 AM

What format is your video recorded in?  .wmv, .avi, .mov, Mp4?  The two best uploading formats are the wmv and avi.  You can tell the format by looking at the file. It should say something like file0001.wmv or file0002.avi.  You-tube does not like.mov (quicktime files).

If your camera uses mov or DVD, you will have to find a converter to change it to an acceptable You-tube format.  Let me know what you have and I might be able to direct you to the right software.

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#1424 [url]

Aug 7 13 6:54 AM

There is an new camera out there that allows for focus after the photo has been taken.  That might come in handy.  I wonder if you can plug in an SD card with some old shots from another camera and focus them?  Got to find out more.

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   

#1425 [url]

Aug 23 13 3:01 AM

Hi Mitch i am enjoying your vids especially on Spooky Valley. How big is spooky valley? And is it haunted as well??

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thedesertrat

#1426 [url]

Aug 24 13 8:59 AM

Spooky Valley is about a mile across and is like a big crater nestled in the top of the mountains.  It is not referred to by this name on any maps, but is more of a local name.  It is not haunted as far as I know, but it definately gives the feelings of being watched, and wierd things happen which I relate to Bigfoot.  Cattle are no longer ranged in that area, and horses do like to go there.  The forest rangers dred working there on the trails. 

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#1427 [url]

Aug 24 13 9:00 AM

I just updated my electronic catalog.  here it is

Greetings,
This is an electronic catalog for our products. If the link is not highlighted in blue, you will need to cut and past it manually into the search bar and it will take you to your book or DVD.
Thanks,
Mitch
BIGFOOT, SASQUATCH, AND THE MOGOLLON MONSTER
Bigfoot in Arizona
THE LOST DUTCHMAN GOLD MINE AND SUPERSTITION MOUNTAINS
GOLD PANNING AND PROSPECTING
UFO's AND PARANORMAL
HOW TO DO BOOKS

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#1429 [url]

Aug 31 13 2:33 PM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help