Remove this ad

susanfarns

Admiral Chief of Operations

Lead

May 26 10 9:15 AM

Tags : :

Yes, there have been aliens on our earth.  They come and go, but not as often as most people would like to think.  And when they do come, there is a reason.  Yes, we know when they come and go and where they have been. 

If you thought you know Bigfoot, you don't know Squatch. We are all learning. WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Azcro Alex

Field Admiral of Operations

#1 [url]

Sep 24 10 4:56 PM

Yes, there have been aliens on our earth.  They come and go, but not as often as most people would like to think.  And when they do come, there is a reason.  Yes, we know when they come and go and where they have been. 

-susanfarns

so when they are here do they look like us?  With that said, when they are else where what do they look like?  :)

Alex Hearn The Arizona Cryptozoological Research Organization www.azcro.net Alex@AZCRO.NET AZCRO NEWS TV : www.mogulus.com/azcronews AZCRO FORUM

Quote    Reply   

susanfarns

#3 [url]

Nov 24 10 9:11 AM

The whole 14 years Mitch was in Space Systems, there were only about 6 real events.  Therefore, Real UFOs or as he called them Uncorrelated Targets (UCTs).  The rest of the UFOs are either Government related, hoaxes, or natural causes.  Yes, the government knows about the Aliens, but The aliens pretty much leave us alone.  We are not ready

If you thought you know Bigfoot, you don't know Squatch. We are all learning. WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   

Azcro Alex

#4 [url]

Nov 28 10 4:46 PM

The whole 14 years Mitch was in Space Systems, there were only about 6 real events.  Therefore, Real UFOs or as he called them Uncorrelated Targets (UCTs).  The rest of the UFOs are either Government related, hoaxes, or natural causes.  Yes, the government knows about the Aliens, but The aliens pretty much leave us alone.  We are not ready

-susanfarns

I love this stuff almost as much as the Crypto stuff, in fact would an Alien qualify as a Cryptid?

I'm going to use the "UCT" for now on - It sounds way more "in the know".

Alex Hearn The Arizona Cryptozoological Research Organization www.azcro.net Alex@AZCRO.NET AZCRO NEWS TV : www.mogulus.com/azcronews AZCRO FORUM

Quote    Reply   

susanfarns

#6 [url]

Nov 29 10 11:37 AM

so does that mean that we came from them or we all came from the same place?

-azcro-alex

I don't think the whole story is in on that question, however, I do believe we are related. 
we can take a look back in biblical times and we know that the city of Enoch was taken from the earth.  We also know the 10 tribes vanished. 

Then if you look at Mars, we may be looking a civiliations that were there at one time. 

Then the Astroid Belt.  We were told that was a world before it shattered. 

Issac Azmov wrote several books where the civilization was on the missing planet before it blew up, and they had begun to search the solar system.  They had colonized their moon, and then it happened.  Their world blew up and sent their moon hurtling through space to be captured by our earth.  The used their technology to make it to the earth, and thus earth mankind was started. 

Yes, the last one is science fiction, but could it have happened that way?

Quote    Reply   

susanfarns

#7 [url]

Jan 20 11 3:42 PM

I just watched "Fire in the Sky"  The movie did not match up with the encounters the guy from ShowLow said really happened.  In watching his interviews, he states that he got to close to the ship, there was some kind of discharge and whe blacked out.  When he came to, he got up and encountered same aliens that looked like Nordics.  They took care of him for a while, and even let him sit in the pilot's seet.  They released him at the same spot where he was taken. 

If this is correct, it sounds like the got electrocuted, and then they revived him on board the ship.  Monitoried his health for 5 days and then released him. 

He also said the ship was clean.  It was more like a clinic.  There was no ooze, or slime, etc. 

So Hollywood had to exagerate (spelling) a bit. 

Quote    Reply   

susanfarns

#8 [url]

Apr 20 11 4:10 PM

I thought this article was very intriguing.  When you watch the video, pay close attention when he mentions aliens being races and not spiecies 

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/18/the-jfk-ufo-connection-bogus-documents-or-unanswered-questions/?a_dgi=aolshare_email

This is the article, and I will go get the link for those who don't want to read

Quote    Reply   

susanfarns

#9 [url]

Apr 20 11 4:11 PM

Also pay very close attention when he mentions MJ12.  This organization still exists under another code name and they are in charge of the MIB

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

susanfarns

#10 [url]

Apr 20 11 5:09 PM

This one has an intriguing sketch of the occupants of a UFO in Britian.  Very interesting.

Andy.  There was a UFO crash during WWII near an Air Force Base in England.  A craft was found dismantled and shipped to the US.  Can you find anything about it?  I don't see anything or mention of it.  However it was real and did happen. 

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Apr 20 11 10:49 PM

Sure, i did read something similar to this (could be the same story though) that it was a Luftwaffe experimental aircraft that was being tested. But yes i will look into it and let you know what i find!

Quote    Reply   

susanfarns

#13 [url]

Apr 21 11 8:44 AM

The one event that was probably more important than Roswell has  disappeared. There seems to be no mention of it anywhere.  When I was doing research about UFOs I ran across it, but it really didn't fit into the theme of my book(interviews of those who know). If it was the  Luftwaffe event, then they have managed to change the records and story.   A ploy of misinformation.

It was a saucer that crashed just outside of a US Air Base in England during WWII.  The Americans were the first to get there.  They got inside and found bodies and one live one.  In looking over the craft they found a lever that when pulled the sauser broke up into 3 pie shapes which allowed the Americans to get it onto trucks on to the base and out of there before anyone knew what was going on.  The bodies and live alien plus the pie shapes were transported to Wright Patterson AFB to the now famous but missing Hangar 18.  I have more to the story, but I will have to stop at that.

It sounds a lot like the story of Roswell, but happened much earlier.  Could it be that Roswell was just a ruse to have investigators looking in the wrong place?

All of the data and information about the real crash is gone!

Hangar 18 is another story I can't get into too much.  But it is a doozie.

Quote    Reply   

Azcro Alex

#15 [url]

Apr 22 11 5:23 AM

I just watched "Fire in the Sky"  The movie did not match up with the encounters the guy from ShowLow said really happened.  In watching his interviews, he states that he got to close to the ship, there was some kind of discharge and whe blacked out.  When he came to, he got up and encountered same aliens that looked like Nordics.  They took care of him for a while, and even let him sit in the pilot's seet.  They released him at the same spot where he was taken.  If this is correct, it sounds like the got electrocuted, and then they revived him on board the ship.  Monitoried his health for 5 days and then released him.  He also said the ship was clean.  It was more like a clinic.  There was no ooze, or slime, etc.  So Hollywood had to exagerate (spelling) a bit. 

-susanfarns

I've Tried to get Travis to come here and post, I have spoken to him and emailed him.  Right before my accident I promissed to drive up there and get a copy of his book in person.  He said he would come and meet me for coffee and give it to me in person.  I thought that was a really nice gesture.  
He seems like a genuinely nice person, I would love to pick his brain at leisure.  You know as you get into it more and more you will come up with even better and more interesting questions.  He did give me basic directions to the exact site.  You know if I ever met him in person I would be like, lets take a ride.  :)  Something I don't much like to talk about is that I have had numerous incidents with Lights and maybe more, with and with out witnesses too.  The witnesses act as if nothing happened, but never denied it when later asked either.  I would be talking up a storm when ever I've seen something, it always reminded me of "Invasion of the body snatchers", like it wasn't even them anymore?   I use to draw pictures of aliens operating on a small boy with knives.  I always told people that they don't use the sharp end though they use the dull end?  I guess what I was saying is they don't hurt you?  I never said they did it to me either, people would ask, I just said this is what they do?   I also have a bump under my skin that gets bigger and smaller, and seems to move.  It's not magnetic, and no I have never showed it to a Doctor.  I've had it for over 25 yrs now.  I have been hospitalized during that time on a couple of occasions, when in the hospital the bump is barely noticeable, right now it's as big as a pea and can be bigger...I have had missing time on numerous occasions, again sometimes with witnesses.  Once coming back from Cape Cod from a sales run a 2 hour ride took me almost 5 hours?  I woke up doing about 90mph approaching a Semi!  The driver was pumping his brakes it was the RED RED RED of his brake lights flashing through my eyelids that woke me up, at least that's what I always thought it was.  Can brake lights shine that bright to show through your eye lids?   Just recently (2009) a 2-3 hour kayak ride (4 if we really dilly dallied), on the San Juan River with J.C. took us 9-10 hours.  I swore we passed the same canyon 4-5 times?  We had something invisible watching us too, I caught it's footprint in the water, we both got pictures.  Well Leonard Dan was waiting for us he saw a half horse half man, running through the high desert?  He stayed 6 extra hours waiting for us and when we did finally get out he was there.  JC is a river guide, Him and Leonard have done that same trip we did many times, and it has never taking even half the time it took us.  We had good water only had to get out of the Canoe twice, and barely move it along some thin water.  I had the pack Canoe, My bin's, cooler, tent, and video cameras, and some of JC's stuff too.  True story, It's easily the strangest thing that's every happened to me too, and that's including my Bigfoot sightings...

OK don't know where that came from, probably the Vicodin/Lortabs I'm on...  Sometimes I can't seem to remember it all, other times I can and can't believe I would ever forget any of it.

OK in really good pain now, need to go lay down...   Got a Epidural Shot yesterday, I guess I did too much typing and watching shows, but that Twilight Sedation makes me fly!  They got me on this Nasal spray that also makes me fly, like speed, so between the two things I think I was wired and now I'm paying for not resting more...  Oops... 

Quote    Reply   

Azcro Alex

#16 [url]

Apr 22 11 5:50 AM

Sure, i did read something similar to this (could be the same story though) that it was a Luftwaffe experimental aircraft that was being tested. But yes i will look into it and let you know what i find!

-andrewbrown_299

They did have a jet planes and Rockets that were tested and fired towards england, on occasion.  Basically the Scuds from the first Iraq war, were just updated versions of German V 2 missiles: 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scud?  Originally built in 1951, you tell me where the Russian's got there specs. 

Quote    Reply   

Azcro Alex

#17 [url]

Apr 22 11 5:52 AM

Found this, could this be it.....?[url]If not i will keep looking.

-andrewbrown_299

WOW!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help