Remove this ad

gdc daniel

Field Lieutenant

Lead

Jul 2 10 9:55 AM

Tags : :

Hello Fellow Conspirators! I have just confirmed our guest for the July Podcast.

Stephen Mehler will be joining us to talk about Crystal Skulls and his work as an Egyptologist. To find out more about our guest, go here, http://www.gizapyramid.com/BIO-Mehler.htm. Thanks to DragonRider again for suggesting the topic. I look forward to finding out more about the Crystal Skulls. At least more than Indiana Jones taught me. Feel Free to post any questions you want me to address in the interview here or email me at webmaster@granddarkconspiracy.com.

Keep Conspiring!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Azcro Alex

Field Admiral of Operations

#2 [url]

Jul 6 10 12:18 PM

Come one everyone we must have some questions for Daniel?

-azcro-alex

I know I have some great subjects for future shows.

How about the Superstition Mountain's and the Lost Dutchman, how about UFO's and of course how about the AZCRO and our members and their stories, basically Arizona's Cryptids and MM.

Alex Hearn The Arizona Cryptozoological Research Organization www.azcro.net Alex@AZCRO.NET AZCRO NEWS TV : www.mogulus.com/azcronews AZCRO FORUM

Quote    Reply   

phoebe

Admiral Chief of Operations

#4 [url]

Jul 6 10 8:52 PM

They are made of clear quartz, and quartz is regarded by the paranormal world as an excellent energy conductor/depository. 

Other than that, I don't know much more about them!

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll spend all day in a boat drinking beer.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

gdc daniel

Field Lieutenant

#6 [url]

Jul 8 10 1:48 PM

"I know I have some great subjects for future shows.How about the Superstition Mountain's and the Lost Dutchman, how about UFO's and of course how about the AZCRO and our members and their stories, basically Arizona's Cryptids and MM."

I am sure we can figure out a way to discuss on those topics very shortly.

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

Field Admiral of Operations

#7 [url]

Jul 8 10 5:17 PM

My biggest problem is availability due to the work schedule I have.  I am just opposite from everyone else in the world.  I work 12 hour shifts on weekend nights.  Starting Wednesday night through Sunday morning.  So I don't get to play when everyone else is available.  But it beats being broke and homeless.

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help