Remove this ad

susanfarns

Admiral Chief of Operations

Lead

Nov 29 10 11:55 AM

Tags : :

Mitch has stated that this footage is very intriguing.  When you watch it, you will hear the astronauts discuss the debris and particles.  One of them says it is in the foreground.  However, watch the close ups and see the ships pass behind the teather of the satellite.  THESE ARE NOT PARTICLES! 

Looking closely, you can see lights, you can see the intake to the engines, and they are very similiar to each other.  A few others have pulsing engines, and various means of propulsion.  Then there are a few that are zinging thorugh space at fantastic speeds. 

This footage was pulled.  But, the internet got there first.  Now it can't be hidden--only discounted

If you thought you know Bigfoot, you don't know Squatch. We are all learning. WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

susanfarns

#8 [url]

May 5 11 7:41 PM

Ok, Mitch and Alex were on their way home from the mountains when they had a very interesting experience.  They both caught it on video!  Forget the Phoenix lights!  This was real! 

If you thought you know Bigfoot, you don't know Squatch. We are all learning. WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

phoebe

#9 [url]

May 5 11 7:47 PM

Ha!  Bill and I saw those, and wondered what was up, because they were definately launch trails!  Very cool that you got it on film!

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll spend all day in a boat drinking beer.

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

Field Admiral of Operations

#13 [url]

Jun 25 12 4:23 PM

This was my first official encounter with a UFO when I was in the Military.  However, I was not yet a Space Officer.  This was early in my military career when I was enlisted.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ufo-landing-at-alamogordo-k-mart

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

Field Admiral of Operations

#16 [url]

Jul 26 13 4:27 PM

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help