Remove this ad

thedesertrat

Field Admiral of Operations

Lead

Aug 30 12 11:57 AM

Tags : :

IN MY OPINION--Where are the jobs, Mr President?
http://www.examiner.com/article/in-my-opinion-where-are-the-jobs-mr-president

Click here to view the attachment

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

phoebe

Admiral Chief of Operations

#1 [url]

Sep 4 12 7:15 AM

Excellent article, Mitch.  This administration has done nothing for the average man, despite their assertions. 
Not only are there no new jobs, the POTUS is determined to start infighting amongst the American people....not only class wars, but gender wars.
Reminds me a little of how the Civil War got started...."They" are going to take your plantations.  "They" are going to ruin your way of life.  "They", "They", They". 
The only ones who benefit from dividing America are the ones who stand to make a buck off of other people's suffering.

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll spend all day in a boat drinking beer.

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#2 [url]

Sep 4 12 11:26 AM

In my opinion, we elect the President to be the guy in charge.  He is our leader and is responsible for representing our wishes.  It doesn't matter what "they" did.  The President is suppose to control the "Theys" and is responsible if he can not.  I agree that there is a push to split the public and get us to do infighting so "they" (I call them Secret Combinations) can step in cash in and rule us as they see fit. 

I believe the Secret combinations were originally created when Cain killed Able.  Cain made a pact with the devil and a secret society was formed.  The whole intent of the Secret Combinations was to rule the world through kayos (spelling?).  Some of thes secret combingations survived through the years and a branch of them was the iluminadi.  The iluminadi grew in numbers and infiltrated such areas as the banking systems, Mortage companies and politics.  They are the Biderburgers, and other super rich old families of the world.

Once a year they have a world confernece held in the Boheamian Gardens of California where the members discuss the new world order, and how to run the world.  These members are leaders from all over the world.  Some are our Presidents and Congressmen, some are from Russia, others are from the middle east and China. They conduct certain rituals to an owl God one if which is suppose to be a mock human sacrifice, but if you watch the under cover video there is some reason to believe t he sacrifice is a real human. 

The politicians who attend are encouraged to live out any fantacy they desire in exchange for their allegance to the secret combination which I believe is the illuminadi and the Skull and Crossbones. They actually make agreements on how to run the world and in what direction they want to take it.  That's Spooky! 

Looking back at recent world events, you can see why the bailouts to the too-big-to-fail companies, and the banks etc.  Of course!  And when  you start checking on who attended the Boheamian Garden bash  you can actually see  how we were set up, and  how we could be enslaved in the new world order.  Pick your next President carefully or those FEMA detention centers may be full shortly with you and me.  Yes, those detention centers are real!

So listen carefully as to who preaches "New World Order" giving up our soverenty, joining our finances to where we use a international currency, or wants to put our way of life under the scrutny of a forgien influence such as the United Nations, or placing soldiers of the United Nations on our soil. 
 It is very interesting on who preaches the new world order and who attended the Boheamin Garden ritchuals. 

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 6 12 2:47 AM

Good article Mitch, the NWO (AKA Bilderberg group) is very real, the are supposed to be responsible for nearly all major wars and economic successes in the last 100 years or so. They also control the majority of decisions carried out by the UN and NATO. 

I havent paid much attention to the Presidential race, but is this Mitt Romney is he in the lead?

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#4 [url]

Sep 6 12 11:23 AM

Right now it is a pretty even run, by popular vote, but that is not what gets a President elected.  It is the electorial vote that counts, and Oboma is slightly ahead, but there are some states that could go either way.  This is why the US is not a democracy like most think.  We are a Rupublic.  How it really suppose to work is each state gets assigned a certain amount of electorial votes.  These votes are based on population density (and I hate to say it, but industry value).  In other words, some states  have more electorial votes than others.  When the election begins, the poeple vote for who they want for president.  The state is suppose to use the popular vote to base how they are going to vote with the electorial votes.  The candidate with the most electroial votes wins.  The fact that we don't go by popular vote makes us NOT a democracy.  Since we do elect people to vote for us, that makes  us a Republic, and I think this should change.

In most cases the electorial vote matches the popular vote, but  that is not true in all cases.  The electorial college can go against the popular vote and use their electorial votes as they see fit, but that is rare and is usually instant political career death for those who do. And of course, the big electorial vote states have more influence than the others. So you can see how that could be used by the secret combinations.

So you can see how the elections could be influenced.  Right now with no tricks, Oboma has the majority of the Electorial Votes (based on popularity voting polls).  There are about seven states that could go either way, which could elect Romney if they go republican.  That is if the Electorical College behaves and does what they are suppose to do.  However, I think Romney would win if the elction was a popular vote.   

Yes, I definately beileve the Secret Combinations are working  hard to influence the election, with the ultimate goal of world domination.  That is why I fear for those candidates who are not part of those secret combinations.  If the good guy gets in the way too much, he may be assinated.  This  has happened more than you think. 

Yes the Bilderburgers are a part of the Secret Combinations.  Yes, they do plot wars, and have infiltrated the world's economy structures such as banks and Wall Street.  They use policitical leaders like puppets on strings, and all this gets very scary. 

Especially, when the UN started polling our military personnel about following orders of a non-US commander, and if given the order would they fire upon US citizens.  Then there are the FEMA camps being established in remote areas all near railroads.  These camps are touted to be emergency relief shelters, but why are the barbed wire coils on the insdie instead of the outside of the fence?  It is definately meant to keep people in, not out.  These emergency camps are built to hold thousands and are very remaniciant of the Nazi death camps of world war II.  And then there is the proposal of creating UN bases through out the US.  I definately don't like the idea of forgien troops on our soil in any amount.  Of course, all of this depends on disarming the population.  There are big pushes to ban our second ammendment rights to bear arms.  Hillary Clinton is working a UN treaty that if adopted would require the immediate disarming of the populations under UN control.

So Basically, I believe we are  in a classic struggle of good vs evil.  And it could to either way.

Quote    Reply   

phoebe

#5 [url]

Sep 7 12 6:31 AM

I used to pooh such ideas... that any one person or group really ran the world.  As I get older and more curious, I have realized that this is true.  The more I learn, the more frightened I get.

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll spend all day in a boat drinking beer.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

phoebe

#8 [url]

Sep 23 12 9:03 AM

It will never happen.  Our government, which is supposed to protect us, has it's hands buried so deeply in Big Oil's pockets, that they will never get them out.  Talk about your Gadianton Robbers...

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#9 [url]

Sep 30 12 7:06 AM

You got that one Phoebe. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help