Remove this ad

georgiabigfoot

Expedition Commander

Lead

Sep 12 12 12:07 AM

Tags : :

I am sorry I have not posted in a while but things were really hoping here with Investigations and Expeditions.
Over the course of the summer we conducted over 20 Investigations that turned up some really good evidence.
We also have done two Expeditions to Tennessee this year and have one hopefully planned for November around Thanksgiving week.
Our annual Expedition to North West Georgia is set for October and we are really looking forward to it.
Around my home front it is that time when deer season starts and we start getting Bigfoot activity around our home. So far this week alone I have found over ten 14 inch prints on the property so as you can see things have been pretty wild.
So Alex, Mitch and all my friends here. I am back and will start posting again to keep everyone up to speed on activity's here in both Georgia and Tennessee.

G.B.R.I Executive Director

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

thedesertrat

Field Admiral of Operations

#1 [url]

Sep 12 12 5:21 AM

I am certainly looking forward to  hearing and seeing more. 

A while back I damaged my hip while trying to squeeze past  my car mirror in the garage while carrying a 50 pound sack of chicken feed.  Good news is, I am just about over that and started plannng some trips into the forests until day before yesterday.  I was carrying a computer monitor down stairs and slipped.  Found myself at the bottom of the stairs with the monitor on top of me but my leg was going the wrong direction at the knee.  At first I thought it was broken, but with a bit of pain, I was able to straighten it out.  Now it is very tender.  Therefore, I may have to put off any trips until next week. 

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   

georgiabigfoot

Expedition Commander

#2 [url]

Sep 13 12 8:20 AM

WOW Brother Mitch
Sounds like this summer has not been good to you at all.
Yeah that's not good when things go in directions there not suppose too Ouch.
Ya no.....I have found out that we are just to damn old and it takes twice as long to heal lol.
But them Squtach's ain't going anywhere.
You take care my ol friend and keep me in the loop on what's going on. With the Squatch and yourself.

G.B.R.I Executive Director

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

Field Admiral of Operations

#3 [url]

Sep 13 12 1:06 PM

Yes, I learned you do not try to negotiate a carpeted stair case while wearing nylon socks carrying a 17 inch old style computer monitor.  I am doing well.  The Knee is sore but usable.   The hip still gives me troubles from time-to-time. 

Maybe next week I'll get to go for a short easy trip.

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help