Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 25 12 4:03 PM

Tags : :

This was found in one of our popular papers........

://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article4556824.ece

Don't know what to make of it???

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

thedesertrat

Field Admiral of Operations

#1 [url]

Sep 30 12 7:13 AM

Yes, the sightings in the ussr is on the rise.  As for being Nenaderthal, that could be.  Until we start getting some DNA results back from the good doctor, we won't know.  National DNA testing on humans show that most people from Eroupe have some Neanderthal genes in us.  Therefore, our genetics and Neanderhal are close enough to breed between the species.  We know Bigfoot is very close, and if they turn out to be a sub branch of Neanderthal, than we might know the source/

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#2 [url]

Sep 30 12 7:21 AM

Today I will be packing up the supples to return to the forests.  Anyone is welcome to stop by for all or part of the next week's adventure.  I will probably base out of the RC and if it is still closed, I will move down the road to another smaller camp ground near the RC.  I am talking code to keep the poliferation of non experienced humans down.  However, if you wish to come and  have not been before, you will need to contact me today by mail saying you will not sue me or hold me responsible for any injury while there, and it is OK to photograph/video you and use it in any media I deem necessary (that I can use your image), and you will not give away the precise locations of my research.  If you don't do this, don't show up or we will just sit in camp and stare at eachother.

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH THEM ALL ALONG, CONVINCED THEY WERE SOMETHING ELSE...NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE--MITCH FROM WWW.MOGOLLONMONSTER.COM

Quote    Reply   

thedesertrat

#4 [url]

Oct 1 12 5:20 PM

I am ready to head  out in the morning.  Resupplied, and repacked.  I am going to be in a new campground, but I will be checking the Hot zone to see if I can locate the rest of the elk.  Yes, I am by myself most of the time.  It seems I can't get anyone to go with me any more and I showered and everything.  grin

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help